Good mood is something that many people want to have with them. because in addition to having a positive effect on relationships with others May help promote good health and prevent certain diseases such as heart disease, stroke. and diabetes All of us are easily in a good mood, starting with changing our own thoughts and behaviors.
If you want to be in a good mood, what should you do?
Personality is one of the factors that affect each person’s mood differently. Cheerful and optimistic people tend to be in a good mood and are easily happy. However a person who is quiet or realistic is not always in a good mood. because at present Researchers have found that builds on its own. just adjust thinking change behavior and create an environment that is conducive to a good mood. You can do the following:
- Adjust your thoughts , thoughts about yourself, others, or your environment. It affects our mood quite a lot. Changing your thoughts is a fundamental way to improve your mood. There are just a few principles: Avoid blaming yourself. Try to look at the situation around you in a positive light. And think about good things that will happen in the future, such as activities that you want to do on holidays, etc.
- change behavior Behavior in various aspects of people not only affect their physical health. But it also affects mental and emotional health. Reinforcing the following behaviors may improve your mood.
- Get enough sleep because too little sleep will affect your mood the next day. Studies have also shown that persistent inadequate sleep can lead to depression. In adults, 7-9 hours of sleep per day is recommended, while children, adolescents, the elderly, and pregnant women should adjust their bedtimes longer. this
- Eat a healthy diet Because good food has a positive effect on your mood as well. Focus on whole grains, vegetables, fruits and foods rich in protein, omega-3s, and vitamin D, which may help the body release serotonin, a neurotransmitter in the brain involved in emotional expression. come more Found in egg yolks, salmon, tuna, sardines and cod liver oil.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, smoking, and do not interfere with drugs of any kind. Because it may affect behavior and emotional state in a negative way.
- try to smile at yourself Research has shown that the brain responds to smiling and telling them to feel happy. Even if it’s forcing a smile
- Go for outdoor activities such as walking, cycling or gardening to change the atmosphere and get some fresh air.
- When there is a problem that makes you feel uncomfortable Talk to someone you trust. Whether it’s friends or family
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day regularly. Because exercise helps the body to release endorphins, which are chemicals in the brain that help improve mood.
- Allocate the right activities to do each day. Because a schedule that is too tight can be stressful.
- Create an environment that encourages good mood. The atmosphere in the residential area is one of the factors that affect the physical, mental and emotional health of a person. The accommodation is clean, tidy and well ventilated. and the sunlight shines Therefore, it may help to have a better mood.